Book now at the BEST RATES GUARANTEED!
The access to this Web does not imply in any case the existence of a commercial relationship between the user and the web.
I. WEB HOLDER
For the purposes of the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following information is provided about the owner of this Website:
- Owner of the Website: GESTION TURISTICA EMAR, S.L (hereinafter EMAR HOTELS)
- Registered office: C / D'Espalmador, 71- 07871 Es Pujols, Formentera - Islas Baleares, Spain.
- C.I.F. B57052482
- Registration data: Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Eivissa in Volume 112, Book 112, Folio 212, Section 8, Leaf, IB-5083, Inscription 1st.
In addition to the registered office, the following channels are available to users to direct their requests, questions or claims:
- Contact form of the web
- Tel: 34 971 34 03 01
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Introduction. On this web page EMAR HOTELS provides information on accommodation at the Els Pins Resort & Spa Ibiza establishment, users can send queries, as well as request and formalize reservations directly through an on-line booking platform. By accessing and using this website, you agree to be bound by the conditions set out below, so it is recommended that you read this section carefully before starting your navigation.
2. Obligations of Users. The Users undertake to use this Website in a lawful manner, in accordance with the provisions of these conditions and in a way that does not prejudice the rights or interests of EMAR HOTELS or third parties. By way of example and in no case limiting or excluding, the User also undertakes to:
- Do not engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to public order or good faith;
- Do not use the data published on the Web to send unsolicited communications (spam).
- Do not introduce or disseminate false, misleading, ambiguous or inaccurate information or content on the web in such a way as to mislead the recipients of the information, or disseminate content of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, apology of terrorism or anti-terrorism nature. the human rights of minors;
- Not to take actions that suppose or entail a violation of the intellectual property rights EMAR HOTELS or of third parties;
- Do not cause damage to the physical and logical systems of EMAR HOTELS, its suppliers or third parties;
- Not to introduce or spread computer viruses in the network or use any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
- Not delete, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed in the pages of this Web
3. Exclusion of liability. This website is provided "as is" and its use is made at the user's own risk, so neither EMAR HOTELS, nor its administrators, workers, suppliers or collaborators will be liable for any damages, of any nature, direct or no, that derive from the use of the Web, expressly excluding EMAR HOTELS, to the full extent provided by the Law, any type of guarantees, whether express or implied.
EMAR HOTELS does not guarantee the availability and accessibility of the Website, although it will make all efforts that are reasonable in this regard. Occasionally, interruptions may occur for the time necessary to carry out the corresponding maintenance operations.
EMAR HOTELS is not responsible for any possible damages derived from interferences, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or telephone disconnections caused by causes beyond the control of said entity; delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads in the data processing center, telephone lines, the Internet system or other electrical systems; nor of any other alteration that may occur in the Software or Hardware of Users. Nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses, malwares, trojans or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer system, documents or files of the User, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the User for this reason. Similarly, EMAR HOTELS will not be liable for damages caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond its control.
Neither will it be liable for any damages caused by the use or misuse of the contents of the Website, nor for the consequences that may arise from errors, defects or omissions in the contents that may appear on this Website provided by the Users themselves. other third parties. EMAR HOTELS does not assume any obligation or liability with respect to those services that it does not provide directly.
4. External links. In no case shall EMAR HOTELS assume any responsibility for the contents of the links belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and legality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
5. Denial of access and cancellation of accounts. EMAR HOTELS reserves the right to deny access to the Web, as well as to suspend or cancel the accounts to those Users who fail to comply with these conditions; in case of unforeseen technical or security problems; inactivity of the account for a significant time; or in compliance with a request and / or a police, judicial or administrative order.
Said cancellation or suspension will be made at the sole discretion of EMAR HOTELS and will not give rise to any type of compensation.
7. Intellectual property and copyright. Without prejudice to the contents on which third parties hold intellectual rights, the intellectual property rights of the Web, the domain name, its source code, design and navigation structure and elements contained therein (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software, or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, etc.) are the property of EMAR HOTELS, which is the exclusive exercise of the rights to exploit them in any way, and, especially the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, in accordance with the provisions of the current Intellectual Property Law. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the way it is made available, of all or part of the contents of this website in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of EMAR HOTELS or, in its entirety, are expressly prohibited. case, of the third parties that hold the rights of intellectual property or author on the affected contents. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user of the website may view the elements of this website and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other physical support provided that it is solely and exclusively for your personal use. and private. Those entities or persons who, with prior authorization from the owner of this website, intend to establish a link with it, must guarantee that it only allows access to this website or service but that it does not reproduce its content and services.
8. Nullity of the clauses. In the event that a clause of these conditions of use was declared void, it will only affect said provision or that party that has thus been declared, the conditions remaining in all the rest and having such disposition, or the affected party, by not putting .
9. Acceptance. The access to the Web and its use necessarily imply that each and every one of the present conditions of use are expressly accepted by you.
10. Applicable law and jurisdiction. This website will be governed by Spanish law excluding its conflict of law rules and any dispute that may arise from its use or the services linked to it will be subject to the jurisdiction and competence of the competent Courts and Tribunals attending the address of EMAR HOTELS, expressly waiving the users to their own jurisdiction if they had it.
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform aimed at consumers, who can access it through the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event= main.home.chooseLanguage
Version 1.0 - October 2017
First access to the free spa and discount on the first massage.
We provide free Wi-Fi in all hotel rooms as in common spaces.
Book now your stay through our official website and benefit from the best guaranteed online price, without extra costs or hidden commissions and with the maximum confidence and the best possible customer service. Do not let them to tell you! We are waiting for you.
The hotel protects the data of its clients.
When making the first reservation you will receive exclusive offers in your email with promotional codes for future reservations.
Modify, cancel your reservation directly from the website