Book now at the BEST RATES GUARANTEED!
Open from August 6 from Wednesday to Sunday (20:00-22:30)
These general conditions apply to reservations processed through the website www.elspinsresort.com (hereinafter the "Website") and constitute a contract between you (hereinafter "the Client") and:
GESTION TURISTICA EMAR, S.L (onwards EMAR HOTELS)
Registered office: C/ D’Espalmador, 71- 07871 Es Pujols, Formentera – Islas Baleares, España.
Phone: 34 971 34 03 01
These general conditions are subject to the provisions of Law 7/1998, of April 13 on General Contracting Conditions, Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the revised text of the Law General for the Defense of Consumers and users and other complementary laws, Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, as well as all the tourist regulations that may be applicable and, subsidiary, the Civil Code and the Commercial Code.
The formalization of reservations through the Web is subject to the following clauses:
1. Manifestations: The user manifests:
a) Be of legal age and have full capacity to formalize the reservation, stating that you understand and understand the totality of the conditions found in the Website.
b) That the data provided when you formalize the reservation are true and complete.
c) Confirming the reservation requested and especially the dates indicated and the number of people.
2. Access to the Web: Access to this website is the responsibility of the user..
3.1.The detailed services are included in the reservation according to the conditions of the rate stipulated in the page from which the reservation is requested or formalized. Those particular conditions together with the present general conditions must be accepted by you before formalizing the reservation. The contract can validly be formalized in Spanish and in the other languages available on the web. In case of discrepancy between the translated versions of these conditions, the Spanish version will prevail.
3.2. On-line reservations: The process of formalizing online reservations follows the following steps:
Step 1: Selection of dates and rooms / extras.
Step 2: Personal data
Step 3: Payment / confirmation
Except as otherwise provided in the conditions of the rate, the reservation is not considered firm until the payment of the stipulated price is carried out..
3.3. Reservations on request (reservations on request): Certain services can only be booked upon request. In this case, unless otherwise provided in the conditions of the rate, the mere request for availability will not imply the hiring of the reservation, leaving it subject to compliance with the requirements indicated on the page from which your request is made, as well as its effective confirmation by EMAR HOTELS.
3.4. In each step of the reservation, any errors in the introduction of the data can be corrected using the "back" button of your browser. Also, the voucher will recapitulate the reservation data. In case of detecting possible errors, users may request the appropriate corrections to EMAR HOTELS.
Once the reservation is made, the bonds generated by the operation will be archived. The customer will receive the corresponding voucher for their reservation by e-mail.
4. Price and payment:
4.1. The conditions, the price of the services and the methods of payment accepted, are those that are expressly determined on the page on which you make the reservation.
The Client expressly authorizes EMAR HOTELS to perform the charges provided in the conditions of the rate, accepting that the data of the bank card that has been provided is used to carry out the corresponding charges.
4.2. Promotions and offers will only be valid for as long as they remain accessible to the recipients of the service.
4.3. Unless specifically indicated to the contrary, the prices indicated inla Web are Prices Retail, VAT included. The transaction will be made in EUROS, whatever the origin of the client.
5. Modification or cancellation of reservations: The conditions applicable to modifications or cancellations of reservations are those provided in the conditions of the rate stipulated on the page from which the reservation is requested or formalized
6. Nullity of the clauses: If one or more of the clauses included in these general conditions, is declared totally or partially null or ineffective, this will affect only said provision or that party that has been so declared, the general conditions remaining in all the rest, having such disposition, or the part of the same affected, by not put.
7. Acceptance: The request and the formalization of the reservation necessarily imply that each and every one of the present general conditions, considered as an integral part of the reservation and completed with the conditions of the tariff and the specific applicable legislation, are expressly accepted by you..
8. Applicable law and jurisdiction: This contract will be governed by Spanish law excluding its conflict of law rules. Without prejudice to the rights granted to consumers in matters of jurisdictional competence by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, any controversy that may arise from the use of the Website or the services linked to it shall be subject to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals of the competent one attending to the domicile of EMAR HOTELS, expressly renouncing the users to their own jurisdiction if they had it..
1.0 version – 2017 october
We provide free Wi-Fi in all hotel rooms as in common spaces.
Book now your stay through our official website and benefit from the best guaranteed online price, without extra costs or hidden commissions and with the maximum confidence and the best possible customer service. Do not let them to tell you! We are waiting for you.
The hotel protects the data of its clients.
When making the first reservation you will receive exclusive offers in your email with promotional codes for future reservations.
Modify, cancel your reservation directly from the website